Blueprint Home Inspections and Reporting is a locally owned provider of home and property inspection services serving the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Blueprint works with both homeowners and real estate agents to provide an easy to understand inspection report outlining a comprehensive analysis of each property inspected.
Blueprint Home Inspections and Reporting is owned and operated by Tom Moran, a Maryland Licensed Home Inspector and Maryland Licensed General Contractor with over 30 years of residential and light commercial experience.
Why Choose Us?
A residential home inspection will help protect you from costly repairs and hidden safety issues. At Blueprint Home Inspections we always conduct a thorough inspection and provide a non biased report on the condition of the home. Our credentials include:
- Licensed and Insured
- Reports delivered within 48 hours
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Evening Appointments Available
- Easy to read reports with photographs
- Inspections Available 7 Days a Week
- Certified, professionally trained inspector
- 30 plus years experience licensed general contractor
- Residential Home Inspection
- Ground Water and Drinking Water Inspections
- Septic Inspection
Below are just a few of the 400+ items that get evaluated on every inspection.
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shutoff valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Grounding and GFCI’s
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more!