Residential Home Inspection
A home inspection is an evaluation of a home’s condition by a state licensed and professionally trained expert. Below are just a few of the 400+ items that get evaluated on every inspection.
• Foundation and Crawl Space
• Grading and Drainage
• Attic, Ventilation, and Insulation
• Interior Walls, Ceilings, Floors, and Doors
• Exterior Windows, Glazing, Doors, and Wall Coverings
• Fireplace and Chimney
• Balcony, Porch, and Deck
• Electrical Systems
• Plumbing Systems (including Water Heater)
• Built-In Appliances
• And much more.
Ground Water and Drinking Water Testing*
• Water Sample Collection
• Water Testing and Results
• Remediation Advising
• Water quality improvement approaches
• Complete On Site Septic System Locating and Evaluation
• Distribution Box and Leaching Field flow
• Storage Tank
• Remediation Recommendations for Failed Systems
*Available for an additional fee.